Baked Potatoes with Guacamole Sauce
Sour cream with a green zesty twist
* 4 baked potatoes
* 1 avocado - cut in four sections
* 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
* 1/2 teaspoon dry cilantro or 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
* 1 tablespoon of lime juice
* pepper to taste
* McIlhenny’s Tabasco to taste
Cut avocado into four sections. Take one section and put in mixing bowl - wrap the remaining 3 quarters in freezer wrap and freeze for later use. Yes, the pieces freeze well.
Mash avocado piece in bowl with sour cream and all other ingredients.
Top baked potatoes with sauce. Perfect. Sauce is also good as a dip.