Really hot Helps if you have a cast iron stomach!
* 1 pie shell - ready to bake
* 3 eggs (or equivalent Egg Beaters)
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup shredded cheese - gruyere, fontina, cheddar or combination
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs
* 6 jalapeños - sliced and seeded
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon cumin
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh
* 1 teaspoons butter or margarine
* Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 º. In pie shell, arrange jalapeños on the bottom. In mixing bowl, beat eggs and other ingredients. Pour over peppers and bake 30 - 45 minutes until bubbly and top is browned, and when inserted toothpick comes out clean.